Closing Date: 13 July 2018
Various internship positions are available at Exxaro Resources, Mega Projects Physical Location: Gauteng, Limpopo and Mpumalanga Province
- Minimum Requirement Internship Industrial Engineering B Tech Industrial Engineering (Essentia/Minimum)
- Internship Mechanical Engineering B Tech Mechanical Engineering (Essential Minimum)
- Internship Metallurgical Engineering B Tech Metallurgical Engineering (Essential Minimum)
- Internship Construction Management B Tech / BSc Quantity Surveying or Construction Management (Essential/Minimum)
- Internship Electrical Engineering B Tech Electrical Engineering (Essential Minimum)
- Internship Civil Engineering B Tech Civil Engineering (Essential Minimum)
POSITION OUTPUTS: The incumbent will inter alia be responsible for the following:
– Personal performance in accordance with training programme.
• Preference will be given to candidates who reside in communities where Exxaro Group of Companies operate
The initial duration of the contract will be for 12 months. Depending on the performance of the candidate and the business needs of Exxaro, the contract can be extended for another 12 months. • It will be expected of the successful candidate to rotate between the different Mega Projects in Limpopo and Mpumalanga province.
It is the responsibility of the candidate to arrange transport to and from work. Where company transport is available, the candidate can make arrangement for use of the transport
- A monthly stipend will be paid to the candidate for the duration of the contract.
Must be successful in:
- Selection Process
- Psychometric Assessment
- Must be in possession of a Medical Certificate of Fitness
A valid Driver’s license serves as an advantage
How To Apply
Email your CV to HR.MegaProjects@exxaro.com / if you are residing in the Lephalale Municipal area you can submit a hard copy of your CV in the Exxaro branded Intern Application box placed at the Eskom Information Centre.
Ensure that the CV is updated with the correct contact detail. • Hard copy submitted CV must be endorsed by a Commissioner of Oath on each page.
Proof of qualification and results (hard copy or emailed submission) must be endorsed by a Commissioner of Oath.
The information provided will only by utilized for recruitment purposes Notel Successfully completing all the above conditions does not secure your acceptance automatically